COSTA MESA, CA, United States, via ETELIGIS INC., 08/10/2015 – – Eventure Interactive, Inc. (OTCQB: EVTI), a social application and technology development company, today announces an update to the execution of its business plan with highlights of upcoming milestones to keep its shareholders and the investor community informed.
Eventure’s whole product solution is centered on promoting an intentional and controlled environment in which event attendees can optimize their event experience across mobile devices, smart cameras, and games to optimize local event participation and event memories. This is the concept behind “Eventure Everywhere.”
“We continue to be keenly focused on pursuing internal operational goals that compliment the execution and achievement of our business plan,” stated Jason Harvey, Chief Executive Officer of Eventure Interactive, Inc. Mr. Harvey goes on to say, “As the consumer climate continues to evolve, our product development team has been enhancing features to develop a local gathering and sharing solution that best positions us to capture market share.”
Eventure’s Recent Milestones
Eventure’s growth strategy centers on a whole product solution that leverages the Company’s patent #8,769,610, empowering people to plan and connect locally while creating lasting memories. Eventure launched a beta app last year and has been gathering feedback from pilot users to drive enhancements. Since then, the company has accomplished a number of operational milestones and upgrades to help the platform power mobile devices and connect to various camera technologies for the purpose of optimizing local event participation.
Recent notable operational milestones that the company has accomplished include:
– Branding and whole product solution accomplishments:
– Redesigned and launch of new Eventure website
– Launched EventureCards, cards and invitations division, that began transacting in 2 new marketplaces – Etsy and Zazzle
– Launched EventurePlay, mobile games division
– Launched connected, wearable hardware initiative
– Technology back-end platform stabilization initiative accomplishments:
– Updated API connections and Linux platform
– Enhanced database security and encryption communications protocols
– Upgraded text delivery platform
– Implemented superior load balance protocols
– Upgraded email handling platform
– Social media accomplishments:
– Launched on Pinterest and have generated over 20k impressions, representing 1,000%+ growth since launch
– Launched on Instagram and have generated 500 followers and 678 fans
– Grew Facebook engagement to almost 150,000 likes
– Launched on Twitter and have grown followers by 120% increase since launch
– Launched Eventure Blog
– Business development accomplishment:
– Entered into licensing agreement with HushChat for anonymous messaging and cash transfers
Our road map for the remaining 2015 calendar year and through 2016 centers on the following:
– -Launch of Eventure platform 2.0 for Web, iOs and Android platforms
– Complete development of wearable camera and supporting accessories
– Launch of the first three game titles
– Expanding EventureCards presence and growing ecommerce activities on Etsy and Zazzle
– Integrate anonymous messaging and cash transfers into Eventure
The activities stated above are all to move the company from early stage pre-revenue development Company, into an accelerated growth Company with a clear path to revenue generation and self-sustainability. We will continue to provide transparency into our operational milestones on a timely basis to the investment community while we execute to our business plan.
About Eventure Interactive, Inc.
Eventure’s mission is to connect people locally for controlled sharing of their lives.
Every day, millions of people are forced to use multiple applications to plan, invite, navigate, capture, organize and share their social and business events. Without organization and a simple retrieval system, sharing and recalling memories are often difficult, and many times non-existent. In addition, currently used techniques of memory sharing are person-to-person as opposed to persons-to-event, so many captured memories never end up being shared in a controlled group environment. Eventure solves for this very problem. Our proprietary technologies are robust, yet simple-to-use which address inefficiencies in the social marketplace by enabling captured memories to be centrally stored and effortlessly shared among event attendees in a secure, real-time environment. From our Social Calendar, to our Wearable Camera Technologies, to our Event based Games, Eventure truly redefines how one creates, curates and organizes life’s most memorable moments.
For more information please visit: www.eventure.com
Forward Looking Statements:
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, which are made in accordance with the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Our actual results may differ materially from those implied in these forward-looking statements as a result of many factors, including, but not limited to, overall industry environment, customer acceptance of our products, delay in the introduction of new products, further approvals of regulatory authorities, adverse court rulings, production and/or quality control problems, the denial, suspension or revocation of permits or licenses by regulatory or governmental authorities, termination or non-renewal of customer contracts, competitive pressures and general economic conditions, and our financial condition. These and other risks and uncertainties are described in more detail in our most recent annual report on Form 10-K and other reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made. We undertake no obligation to update or revise such statements to reflect new circumstances or unanticipated events as they occur, except as required by applicable laws, and you are urged to review and consider disclosures that we make in the reports that we file with the Securities and Exchange Commission that discuss other factors germane to our business.
Executive Director, Investor Relations
Eventure Interactive, Inc.
SOURCE: Eventure Interactive, Inc.